Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Let's Celebrate With Diddybag


Hi again 

Wow this challenge snuck up on me....   thank goodness I started early on the colouring. 



The challenge at Incy Wincy is Let's Celebrate and I did things a little different this time round - I thought I would make a book for birthdays in it.....   



I chose the Sweet bears set from Diddybag and I chose the Colouring POages for the members of the Design Team who had been away and hadn't gotten to choose anything.  
 
The colouring pages looked like a frame so I decided to show how you can merge images to make something compleely unique. 
This is the colver I made using 2 different images





It took a long time to colour the page, but It was so relaxing.....   I love to colour :) 

Hope you come over and join us this fortnight :) and we are having a DESIGN TEAM CALL  so if you are interested pop us an email :) 

Have a wonderful day xx


No comments: