Sunday, September 24, 2017

Unconventional Christmas


A bit late with this challenge for Incy Wincy sponsored by the lovely Dr Digi.

Our Challenge (still live til the 2nd October 2017) is Unconvential Christmas - use an image which isn't classed as Chrismassy or use colours that aren't traditional for Christmas.

I chose to use Vera, Vince and Viki visit the Vet  as an "Family Shot" Christmas Card 

If I did this again - I would draw a Christmas tree, and decorate the background to look like a family Christmas photo - but didnt want to take away from the main image too much :) 


I am going to enter this into a few Christmas challenges - try and get me busy doing Christmas cards. 
Have a fabulous week :) 

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

so cute! Thanks for sharing with us.
~Janis
The Merry Christmas Challenge, Owner/DT

Billie A said...

Sweet cute card. So glad you shared over at The Merry Christmas challenge.
Billie A
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Paper Play Sketches
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Creative with Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Sunny day crafting
Pause dream enjoy
Craftaholic R US

Heather said...

Cute!! This image works perfectly for your theme "Family Picture"; they definitely look like they are posing. Great card all around. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.