Hello :)
Hope this finds you well
I have managed to blog something I have created.
This fortnight at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge we are having a NOT A CARD challenge.
It is so easy to automatically make a card when we are showcasing a image for a sponsor, so to get out of a normal routine, and it being the time of year that many crafty people will be making things... it seemed a perfect challenge.
This is a display I made to show one of the keyrings I am making for fundraising. I thought that I could double the backing as a bookmark for when the keyring has been removed. The right side of the picture shows how the picture lifts up and then put between the pages. The paper is silver glitter too. I am using Fanny Fox Paw by our sponsor Rick St. Dennis.
Our Sponsor this time is RICK St. DENNIS
and you can win 2 images of your choice (sets and sheets excluded)
He has so many awesome images to choose from !! Go have a look
********************
More Incy news..........
This challenge we have 2 New DT Members to Welcome Aboard our little team
********************
We are still looking for a couple more so please don't be shy :)
Incy Wincy is having a Design Team Call. Please Email us with a Link to your blog
or your facebook page and some examples of your work
No Experience Necessary we all start Somewhere.
********************
Want to visit the other DT members from this challenge?? Click on the links
Well til next time, thank you for visiting
Hugs Heather


No comments:
Post a Comment