Hello to another week........
This week over at Incy Wincy Designs the challenge was to alter something.
I have been asked to keep a sort of journal of my thoughts
and up until now it has had a plain cover.
I thought if I want to make it something personal and a delight
to want to write in I had better jazz it up a bit.
I started off using Chelsea which is for sale Here
and remember ALL money raised from the sale of digital images
goes straight to the projects we are helping :)
then to give some more colour and vibrance to the cover I used
a sheet of free toppers from the lovely Rita - the Paper craft Tutor
and used them to add some definition.

Being a journal cover I didnt want to add anything 3d as it would
be hard to write with so I have left it as a flat cover
but I think it is still very effective.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to hear from you soon :)
1 comment:
Your Cover is just wonderful you've colored Chesla prefectly to match :)
hugs Nikki
Post a Comment