Hello everyone :)
This week over at Incy Wincy Designs it is our 50th challenge!!
Doesnt time fly!!!!
Our challenge this week is Distress It.
We are sponsored by Instyle Stamps (more info down further)
and they kindly gave us some images to play with :)
I had a lot of fun using them but settled on using "Ava Combing Hair"
to make into a girls birthday easel card.
As always I had trouble photographing the distressing I have done to the layers
on this card but I promise it is there!!

As I said earlier- we are generous sponsored this week In Style Stamps!!
The prize is 4 digi images.
SO MANY fabulous things to choose from!!
This week over at Incy Wincy Designs it is our 50th challenge!!
Doesnt time fly!!!!
Our challenge this week is Distress It.
We are sponsored by Instyle Stamps (more info down further)
and they kindly gave us some images to play with :)
I had a lot of fun using them but settled on using "Ava Combing Hair"
to make into a girls birthday easel card.
As always I had trouble photographing the distressing I have done to the layers
on this card but I promise it is there!!

As I said earlier- we are generous sponsored this week In Style Stamps!!
The prize is 4 digi images.
SO MANY fabulous things to choose from!!
InStyle stamps has a variety of unique rubber and digital stamps, perfect
for every craft project. Our Retro and Anime stamps are nothing like you
seen yet. We offer quality stamps at affordable prices. Stylish designs for
Today's Stamper!
InStyle Stamps
Customer Care
800.854.3143
http://www.instylestamps.com/
Love to see what you come up with :)
Have a fabulous day
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

2 comments:
I like the color you used. The image is so cute. :)
Very pretty - perfect for a little girl! Thanks for visiting my blog. :)
Post a Comment