Hello everyone :)
Hope you are enjoying your week :)
This week over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge
We have been given a sketch to follow by Nikki our sponsor
(more info below - well worth reading!!)
Nikki was kind enough to give each of the design team member 2 images to play with
- when I saw Pearl I knew I just HAD to have her!!!!
Nikki had also designed the sketch for us to use, and this is your challenge this week!!
This is what I came up with

Here is the sketch Nikki has kindly given us to use.......

and if you use it and link back at Incy Wincy you go into the draw to win 4 digital images courtesy of Nikki (the owner/artist of Limited Runs Stamps)

2 comments:
Thanks for making Pearl look so good she's one of my fave's too :)
hugs Nikki
hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
your blog looks nice 0_0
by the way,
if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.
best regards;
Post a Comment