Hello :)
This fortnight over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge we have the theme Hand Coloured Only.
Our sponsor Beccy's Place (link and info below) has a heap of wonderful images from whch we were allowed to choose.
I chose this freebie which is being offered for Beccy's March Challenge (HERE)

I printed the image 3 times and coloured them all, and then proceeded to make a 3d stack.
I put them together with foam pads and strong glue.
The idea of the notepad is for recipes which have been used in our family, and of course we can add as we go.
I would love to also enter this into Beccy's March Challenge I really enjoyed colouring and creating this image, so thank you Beccy.
and you can win $10 AU gift voucher for DIGITAL STAMPS ONLY
Have a wonderful day xx

1 comment:
I love the idea of a family recipe book Heather, especially one that has been hand decorated, what a treasure! Great idea to build up the image in layers for a fabulous 3D-look, it gives the image so much depth. I also like the gorgeous background with all the wonderful colours. Beautiful.
Cheers,
Beccy
Post a Comment