Hello every one :)
It's Incy time and for once I am on time lol...... ah such is life hey!!
We have a new sponsor and and a Favourite this fortnight sponsoring us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this challenge.
Our theme is Anything Goes - so we are looking forward to LOADS of wonderful eye candy this challenge!!! You can do anything - just make sure it was added to your blog or page Feb 17 or later.
I chose a beautiful image from our new Sponsor Jan's Digi Stamps (info below)
using Jan's Digi Stamps Seashore Christmas including the sentiment.
I found some glitter foam in my craft stuff, and I instantly thought of sand. I tried to make the glitter stand out for the photo - you get the idea.
Here in Australia it is usually quite hot, so a lot of people go to the beach for their Christmas celebrations - and this image spoke to my heart. I will admit I was a little confused what shell was what, but I think I did ok :)
Please say hi if you popped by - love to hear from everyone.
Have a spectacular day
Hugs xx
I found some glitter foam in my craft stuff, and I instantly thought of sand. I tried to make the glitter stand out for the photo - you get the idea.
Here in Australia it is usually quite hot, so a lot of people go to the beach for their Christmas celebrations - and this image spoke to my heart. I will admit I was a little confused what shell was what, but I think I did ok :)
Please say hi if you popped by - love to hear from everyone.
Have a spectacular day
Hugs xx
It's ANYTHING GOES
SPONSORS/PRIZES:
Our fabulous Sponsors this time are
and you can win
$10 (US) toward any purchase
and
and you can win
$10 gift card

No comments:
Post a Comment