Hope this finds you all happy and healthy.
Been very busy lately and I managed to get the mojo flowing and do some crafting WAHOO!!
Anyway this week over at INCY WINCY DESIGNS CHALLENGE
we have a fun challenge - INSPIRED BY A SONG/MOVIE/BOOK etc
All you have to do to win some AMAZING prizes is link to Mr Linky and tell us what your inspiration was - easy!!
I couldnt decide between our 2 fab sponsors so I set myself a challenge to do 1 for each :)
The first one is a card using Sami Stamps' Happy Heart Fairy
my inspiration: "Love Is All Around" by Wet Wet Wet
the image is this beautiful fairy laying down and I decided to draw a wall for something different - It came together really well. I may try this again with a more busier background
using Melonheadz Willy Wonka Combo Pack
This frame is A3 in size and I am going to place this on my craft room wall.
The words fit it all PERFECTLY
The sponsors who kindly donated images for our Design Team to use were the wonderful
Love to hear what you think
Have a wonderful day and stay safe




1 comment:
Hev, your Sami Stamp card is super cute! Thank you ever so much for creating with Sami Stamps! We always love it when you share your card in our Facebook group! I hope you can stop by! Here is the link for your convenience: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/
Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator
Post a Comment