Hi everyone - been such a long long time since I have updated this blog.
After 4 years off I am back working full time at INCY WINCY DESIGNS CHALLENGE and I am having such a fun time :)
I have started a group over at Facebook - come and join us :) Click HERE
Here is my creation for the challenge "3, 2, 1...... GO!" you have to use 3 papers, 2 buttons and 1 ribbon.
Using such bold patterns together is completely out of my comfort zone - but I think this looks alright :)
Image is "Country Walking" by Ppinky Dolls (click here to go and buy it )
Both papers were freebies from a magazine I bought and were designed by Rachel Cave.
Cardboard, burlap ribbon, and buttons were from my stash.
I doubt anyone will realise I am back but if you do read this say hi :)
Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon x

2 comments:
i love this card! it's just too cute
Welcome back Hev - gorgeous card and I love the bright colours you've used!
Helen x
Post a Comment