Hello friends :)
Hope this finds you well :)
This week at Incy Wincy we have a challenge of one layer only!!
Yep - no layers in your card or creation. Completely flat!!! As you will see if you pop over to the blog that my amazingly talented members of the Design Team are showing you clever ways that you can make one layer look fabulous!!! Even a couple of us did stuff on the computer and printed it out in one layer - giving you the effect of multiple layers but with nothing but the page you printed it on!!
We are sponsored by Saturated Canary and I was asked to choose an image to work with....
so I chose Baby Jake
So this is how this is a single layer...... I computer printed the borders, hand coloured the image and added some dots for the background... then printed it out on cardstock.
See you next week for a SPECIAL INCY EVENT!!!
Go to the blog for info
Have a beautiful day xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment