Monday, August 26, 2013

BLOG HOP with Incy Wincy


Hello dear friends :)

This is for the 


Below is all the instructions and I have a special condition I would like you to do when you comment on my post.....  remember all correct entries go into the draw to win a small prize from me :) 
 I apologise it isnt anything substantial or huge.
It is offered and sent with millions of smiles and good wishes xx
read all the way through to find what I want you to do....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Our sponsor this challenge is Doodle Pantry and the prize is 3 digis
Hello, my name is Laurie.   I'm just a regular Joe crafter.  While trying to find digital images that met my own crafting needs, I decided to draw some of my own, as I had so many unique (weird!) ideas that I just couldn’t locate elsewhere.   I sincerely hope something I've done inspires you to go create something to bring a smile to someone else and hope you enjoy creating to your hearts content with some of my doodles.. ~Laurie
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now ON TO The BLOG HOP PART of our CHALLENGE!!!
Welcome to Incy Wincy's 1st ATC SWAP and Blog Hop with prizes along the way !!
So pop into every one's blog and say hello or you won't be able to win and some of us have
ATC's to giveaway too for those of you who created more than one ATC


Blog Hop Order ** Must Comment on all Blogs to win a Prize **START HERE
Incy Wincy 
Carol
Avril

Chris
Kaia
Heather :you are here now:

Jackie

Jenny
Karen C
Nikki
Nikki F
Samantha
Sheryl


On the Back you can put your name, Swap, date, and any info you can fit.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Now onto my contribution to the hop....
Yes I know its nothing too fancy but I live in the beautiful Barossa Valley in South Australia.
 Known globally for the wine it produces. 
So when I saw the grape image as a freebie from Doodle Pantry (link to freebie here
I knew I had to do something to incorporate it with South Australia.


I am offering a lucky winner this ATC
(its better than the picture shows - honest)
 plus the one I made for the TIC TAC TOE challenge (HERE)

and hopefully a few more to make it worthwhile lol

So what I would like you to do, is when you comment also write something which makes you smile.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So leave a comment and go and visit Jackie now :)

6 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Enjoying the hop. Like your Grapes ATC. Not had the pleasure of visiting Australia.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

ike said...

That's brilliantly clever. !! Great ATC :-)

Hugz
IKE xxx

Unknown said...

Great ATC hunni.

My kids make me smile.

Great blog hop.

Tracey Boleyxx

Suze said...

Love that you have tied in the image with the area in which you live. I work with children and seeing them achieve something that they have struggled with really makes me smile (and proud that they didn't give up trying).

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your ATC is fabulous - love the grapes and how it represents your homeland.

The blog hop and challenge have inspired me to create my first ATC - it was fun! Glad all the mystery is gone now and I will make one again sometime.

Something that makes me smile is cats.

Take care,
KT Fit Kitty
http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

Nikki said...

Yes and if your into Wine this is just the perfect ATC :) it's lovely Hev hugs Nikki