Monday, February 8, 2010

Red (or pink) and Black IWD29

Hello once again :)


Welcome to Stretch'N'Bubbles week over at Incy Wincy Designs

Alison the owner and designer (read Alison's bio on the challenge blog) gave the design team some cute images to play with and this is what I have come up with....



I am so pleased with this as it come out better than I had planned :)

The black backing represents night time and our little chicks are out on A Valentine's Date.
The white around the mushroom is the light of the moon.
Chicks are having their first kiss :)
I 3ded the mushroom to give it definition and coloured the spots and stem gold
because it is a special occasion :)
The grass is moveable so it can be fluffed or flattened.

I did want the sentiment to read
"There is Nothing Better Than A First Kiss"
a quote from my favourite movies
"50 First Dates"
but I wasnt sure if anyone would buy a card like that???
(This is going on our charities Valentine's Stall)

Our Prize from

is 4 digital images from her range :)
She is also kindly donating 1 image each
to our TOP 3 which is starting this week.

As well as our RANDOM winner winning the main prize
we are awarding 3 crafters with the "Chelsea"


so please submit your best work for us :)
As I always said - you never know who is watching!!!

Have a wonderful day :)

5 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Heather, i hope your well hunny, its been a long time since ive heard from you but i can see your very busy! hope its going well, love this card and that gorgeous image. Hugs Linda x

Deb Neerman said...

WoW! Love this! That bird image is just adorable!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Heather, love those cute chicks on their nightime date.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Emma said...

Gorgeous and just so cute...
Hugs Emma x

Mary said...

I love your Valentines day card. The little chicks are so adorable and I love your idea of the birds sharing thier very first kiss. How sweet is that!

Mary