Pop over to Incy Wincy Designs
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com
and have a go at our current challenge!!!
We want you to make a creation using this picture as inspiration

Go to
Incy Wincy Designs
for more details as to how you can be considered for a 2 week Guest Design Spot.
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com
and have a go at our current challenge!!!
We want you to make a creation using this picture as inspiration
Go to
Incy Wincy Designs
for more details as to how you can be considered for a 2 week Guest Design Spot.
I have extended the date until 8th September 2009 to give more people a chance.
Good luck and please spread the word :)
3 comments:
hun, thanks for your comment.
gee.. just like me.. i was not much online all week and now iam tring to chatch up
love and hugs
claudia
Wow - sounds like a difficult challenge to me!
Hi Heather
Hope you are well. Wow what a picture for inspiration...gorgeous colours.
I am trying to get back into challenges now I have a little more time. Hope to join you.
Hugs Emma x
Post a Comment