Hello :)
Hope you are well!!
I got this pyramid sheet as a freebie on
Crafts U Print
and I thought Id give it a go....
Instead of using the picture as a whole background
I thought I would try it as a frame sort of thing on top of the red background.

Sorry the picture is dark - its very cold and miserable in my part of the world!!!
I have nearly finished another card so I hope to be back with you tomorrow to share it.
News on Mum:
She is going to have a feeding tube put permanently as the trial one was a success.
She is on the waiting list to have it done anytime in the next 28 days
so if I go awol again this is most probably the reason.
We have a fun challenge over at
Incy Wincy Designs
and the prize is a 2 week Guest Designer spot - check it out :)
Have a fab day :)
Hope you are well!!
I got this pyramid sheet as a freebie on
Crafts U Print
and I thought Id give it a go....
Instead of using the picture as a whole background
I thought I would try it as a frame sort of thing on top of the red background.
Sorry the picture is dark - its very cold and miserable in my part of the world!!!
I have nearly finished another card so I hope to be back with you tomorrow to share it.
News on Mum:
She is going to have a feeding tube put permanently as the trial one was a success.
She is on the waiting list to have it done anytime in the next 28 days
so if I go awol again this is most probably the reason.
We have a fun challenge over at
Incy Wincy Designs
and the prize is a 2 week Guest Designer spot - check it out :)
Have a fab day :)
12 comments:
Very cool project!! I love the gorgeous picture!! HUGS
Soooooooooo kewl!
And it was so nice to hear from you, Hev! Hope all is well with you and yours!
~Hugs!
HEather thanks for stopping by
I see you are busy girl also
Your card is absolutely wonderful !!! I love it :)).
Hugs Claudia
Love this card!! I hope your Mum is ok!!!! Mine just suffered a stroke on Wed. so I know the stress!!! Good luck to you all!!!! Heading to Incy Wincy!!!!
Beautiful card Heather, love the idea of making the picture into an invertage :0)
Glad to hear that your Mum is getting the help that she needs :0)
Hello Heather this is s beautiful card, glad to see you back, take card maxine
The card is beautiful Heather!
As for you mom, a waiting list for a feeding tube?? That's terrible. I hope she gets bumped up, doesn't seem to be something one should wait for.
Love this gorgeous card! I'll keep your mom in my prayers....
Welcome back to the blogging world!
Glad to hear things are going well for your mother.
Gorgeous card, love the image and colours.
Emma x
Gorgeous card Heather, love the LO and those pretty flowers.
Joanne x
Post a Comment