Monday, July 6, 2009

Stampin for the weekend challenge #5

Hello again :)

Here s my 2nd card I made this weekend :)

The challenge was for
Stampin for the Weekend #5
which gave you the option of using 2 sketches to play with.

I did the first sketch by Kimmi - and here is my interpretation.


Stamped image is one I was gifted so I am not 100% sure if it is a Tilda or not (looks like one?) and the rose backing paper is one I stamped myself. I am still uncertain as to whether to put diamontes in the flower centres - so I have left them blank for noe (I probably will though)

Hugs and Kisses sentiment was a clear sticker.

I hope you all like this one aswell :)

See you again soon :)

16 comments:

Ann said...

Cute image and great color combo!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful card:O) Yes, this is a Tilda from Magnolia Christmas/Winter collection 2007.
Your colouring is wonderful, and the rose background paper is stunning. Love your colour combo. You have done a great take on Kimmi's sketch.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW this week. Good luck!
Nancy;O)

Natalie said...

Lovely card Heather. x

Donna said...

a lovely card Heather, yes it is a Tilda image and you've done a lovely job coloring her, the background is fabulous and I don't think it needs anything added to it. You've done a lovely job following Kimmi's sketch.
Thank you for participating in the "Stampin' for the Weekend" challenge this week.. Good luck and we hope you'll continue to join in on the challenges on a weekly basis. Have a wonderful day.
Donna xx

DawnMarie said...

Hi Heather, yes, its a Tilda, one of the older ones and one of my fav's. Love the roses paper you have made its beautiful and Tilda is coloured beautifully. I think the diamante's in the flowers would be lovely, give them some bling bling lol! Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

Inger Harding said...

Such a cute card Heather!
Love it :)
Have a great week!

Hugs Inger :)

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous card, Heather! I love the cute image (I think it is Tilda) and your stamped paper is beautiful, I love the roses. The blue flowers are lovely. Great take on Kimmi's sketch!
Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! We hope you'll join us in our next challenge, too. :)
Vanja

Vicki said...

Hiya Heather

Such a pretty card and Tilda looks fabulous the way you've coloured her. You've done a wonderful job with Kimmi's sketch and thank you for playing along with our challenge over at SFTW, good luck xx vicki xx

Cindy Haffner said...

So very darling.

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Hev. Tilda is beautifully coloured and I love your handmade background. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SFTW
Clairex

Nicola said...

Your colouring is lovely on sweet Tilda and your backing paper with the stamped roses is real pretty Heather.
Thank you for joining us at "Stampin´ for the Weekend" and we hope you will play along with us again.
Nicola -x-

crafty amy said...

Hiya Heather,
I love the bold colours of this card and you have coloured that cute little Tilda perfectly. I am also in love with you stamped backing paper those roses are stunning and I don't think they need gems on them.

Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X

Pop's Cards said...

Hi honey, its fab glad you had time to play along with us this week, love the back paper, thanks for joining us at SFTW, hugs Pops x x x

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Heather! Tilda is adorable and your DP very pretty!
hugs
Risa:)

Kimmi said...

Hi Heather
Thank you for choosing my sketch, its a brilliant take on it! Gorgeous papers and your Tilda image you were given is fab and you've done her so much justice in the way you have coloured her! Beautiful card!

Thank you for playing along this week at "Stampin' for the Weekend". We hope you had fun and that you come back again next week! Good Luck.

Kimmi

Ida / Little said...

Hi Heather, what a lovely card you have made, and I have not seen that Tilda in a while so nice to see some of the older once to :) You have colored her wonderfully! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend this week :) Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs Ida