Monday, July 6, 2009

Blue and Green....... Daring Card Makers Challenge

Hello everyone :)

Well I am still in a challenge card making mode and the last couple of days I have managed to do 5 - I will spread them out for you though.

The first and one I am very proud of is for
Daring Card Makers - Blue and Green should never be seen challenge
I had a few ideas in my head - and the image I wanted to use was a bit big so I went through my gifted images and found this Tilda stamp.
It was perfect for sitting in the hills of beautiful green grass.

The challenge asked that Blue and Green be the dominant colours and I hope that this qualifies. I felt I had to add a huge sun to add the feel of a lovely relaxing day.

Id love to hear what you think :)

See you shortly with my second challenge piece :)

Have a lovely day!

11 comments:

Rika said...

Very sweet card!

scotspanda said...

lovely card Heather, I really like the scene you've created :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Anonymous said...

Its just gorgeous. :) So colourful. Thanks for joining in and hope you do again.

Vanessa.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card Heather!! I Just love your fun colors and fun summer scene!! :) TFS!

Anonymous said...

...aw, that is such a cute card, Heather - your colouring is nicely done also. I just love the Tilda stamps.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Heather, Tilda looks so relaxed, a wonderful scene.

Joanne x

BetteJo said...

Very very cute, love the shades of blue and green you used! Sweet!

Lythan said...

You are right to be proud - it is gorgeous Heather

2 Worlds said...

Great !
I loove magnolias

Kathy said...

Fab card - I love the addition of the sunny yellow

chilli pip said...

love the sun in this card it just rounds it off