Friday, March 13, 2009

Laugh with a friend


Hello everyone :)


Guess what!! I made a card! Yes its true I actually finished a card - I am so proud of myself LOL!!

Arent these bears so darn adorable :)

I bought a set of acrylic bear stamps somewhere ages ago and being the organised soul I am - I just found them in my stamp box :) Wonder what other stunners I have lurking in there!

I have layered the bears so they are higher than the background. No rhyme or reason to what I did I just went with the flow. Found this funky paper in my stash and thought accenting some of the circles with glitter would make it extra fun :) I tried to layer the who circular friends forever stamp but I cant cut circles to save myself so I just did the flower. Added some bling and then was lost...... until I found some rub ons and this was a cute little sentiment and it was perfect!!

Okay I admit it doesnt look like they are laughing but hey give them a couple of minutes and you never know hey!!

Well I shall be off - still super busy and I want to organise a blog candy to post in a couple of days.

See you then :)

20 comments:

Sue said...

aww they are very cute, great card hun, luv the sentiment, fabby papers, sue.x

Natalie said...

They are adorable, great card Heather. x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Heather, and what a truly gorgeous card hunny! i love the bears too, they are so sweet. That papers is gorgeous too!! well done you! hugs Linda x

Stef H said...

This is just too darn cute! Yep! They're laughing! Or grinning from ear-to-ear! Way, way cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather:
Oh yes, those bears are darling! The bears look happy to me because of your beautiful layout and colouring - nicely done, Hev.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh those bears are so cute, I love them.

Danni said...

Very cute bears and very cute card!

Greg B said...

Pretty good for a beginner lol. Great card hev.

Inger Harding said...

Hi Heather,
Oh those bears are really cute!!
What a pretty card in happy colours :)

Hugs, Inger

Zoe said...

Hello Heather, I love the bears they are really adorable and I love the details.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

Theresa Momber said...

What sweet images and beautifully colored, too!

Sez said...

Cute card Heather =)
Great job!

bumblebee creations said...

i don't know how you do it-being as busy as you are right now, but love the card!!!! I am hoping you have taken the time to actually sleep for a couple of hours here and there?!!! Take care Heather!

Debbie said...

Great card Hev - yes those bears are cute..and love your backing paper too. ;)

xxDebbiexx

Sew This N That said...

Beautiful card Heather, love the little bears they are cute :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Jill said...

aww Heather this is adorable I love the cute bears hugs Jill x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Heather this is just super super cute love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Renee said...

Glad to see you made a card! It's adorable with all the sparkely colors:)

Anonymous said...

How sweet is this!! I just love your fun images and details!! TFS!

Heather Schlatter said...

Heather,

This card is totally adorable and I really think you should be very very proud of it!!!!

I love the coloring and the images are so adorable!!!

I love your style Heather!!!!!!

Heather S.