I was just reading the post I did yesterday and I realised I missed someone very important out..
HEATHER I am so sorry and so horribly embarrassed!!! Please please please please forgive me!!
Please say hi to Heather HERE
I feel so so embarrassed now - I hope you can forgive me!!
Hugs Heather
5 comments:
I went and said hello to Heather - she probably thinks I'm a dork but I was just doing what you told me to. :)
Hello Hun!! I hope all is going well with you!! I know you are staying super busy with the new company and all!!! : ) I have to tell you how much I love these images!!! I will be back to get more soon!! I have made a card with another image-really simple but (I think) almost elegant!! They are just absolutely gorgeous-you are very lucky to have such a talented friend to help you out!!! And I must say there are several of yours too that I can't wait to grab up!! I put your blinky on my site too!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
Heather,
Really really do not feel bad at all!!! I will be posting the images in the next few days. I have to have my neighbor print them off as my printer is giving me fits right now and refuses to print black!!!
You did not hurt my feelings or make me feel left out at all just glad to see you are up and running and glad to help in anyway I can!!!
Heather Schlatter
Bette Jo :)
You always put a smile on my face :)
Rhonda thankyou :)
Heather - you are a doll for understanding!!! Thank you!
Post a Comment