Monday, July 7, 2008

Love

A very quick and easy stamped card today.

Went searching through my stamps today and found a set of flowers I hadnt used yet so I thought roses went well with the backing paper.

Matted on beige paper and lined with gold peeloff.

Love is a stamp I got from Stamps and stuff http://stampsandstuff.net.au/ Michelle has loads more stuff than her website shows - so hopefully the other stuff will be added shortly.

Have a wonderful day and if you are freezing cold like I am at the moment - keep warm!!!!

Smiles!!

6 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Lovely card. I love the layout.

Renee said...

Love it! I love the flowers :)

lauren bergold said...

oh how very pretty! and you have done such a fabulous job coloring in the rose! someone will be pleased to find this in their mailbox i am sure!

ps: here in new jersey, usa, it is the height of summer, VERY hot and completely horribly HUMID...wanna trade??! :)

BetteJo said...

Love roses, can't go wrong with flowers. Really pretty!

Oh and yeah, I have the air conditioning on right now. :)

Mada said...

Oh-la-la! This is a very delicate and romantic card. Great job in perfectly matching the stamp with the background paper.

Like Lauren in New Jersey, we are having here (in Romania) a VERY hot summer. I'd also trade some of it if you're willing :)

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty, awesome layout.