Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cant move = lots of cards

As I have basically been "bottom bound" since the glass shelf fell on my foot 8 days ago (Yes I am counting!!) That I have been doing quite a lot of cards and craft whilst not being able to move well.

Firstly is a basic tbag folded card for a lady at darts who has just been diagnosed with bowel cancer. Nothing morbid but nothing too exciting either. Fold is Xing var.8 by Jeannie and the tile is by Bobbilynn of Circle Of Crafters.










Secondly is the tbag challenge card for May on C of C. The fold is called Diamond Windmill by Carolyninoz. Wasnt as hard to put together has I had imagined. Luckily I realised early enough that the last tile sort of drops in rather than you having to manipulate it in. Alas it moved when I stuck it in and never realised until it was too late. Tile is by Jomum04 - thankyou. I got to use my new alphabet stamps for the first time too.... I wanted the hello to "dance" down the strip but not quite. Practice will help me I am sure.




Lastly is a 3d from the clever Craftynikky.
I had origianlly did it on blue background with stitching around it, but in the light of day it was "lost" so I undid everything. I found my black paper ribbon - got out a ruler and measured it all. Not sure if you can see the pink rectangle with the black background for the 3d is on top of the black strips. Anyway decided to use a border punch (Heidi Grace- I think) to add a bit of fanciness to the bottom and backed it with more black paper ribbon to tie it all in. Have to get a better photo of it -it blends in with the background :(

Have a wonderful day :)
Hugs

6 comments:

My Paper World said...

Ouch! I'm sorry to hear about your foot Heather! I'm lovin your cards they are beautiful!
Nicola xx

Mary said...

Hi Heather. My friend Tami just sent me your blog address so I thought I would take a look. I love your cards. They are all so pretty. Your latest card is very unique. I hope that your foot feels better very soon.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather:
What lovely teabag cards - had a look at your Blog also....great work. Thank you for your comment on my Blog - I am new at the game! How did you find me - I would like to find other crafters (card/scrapbooking) also.
Hope your foot heels soon - that's a real bummer! Happy Carding!

Heather "Hev" said...

Thankyou all for dropping by and saying hi :)

I appreciate all your kind words and best wishes :)

Hugs Heather

Renee said...

Ohhhh sorry to hear about your foot :( I hope it gets better soon :) I really like the cards you made though...very pretty!

Heather "Hev" said...

Thankyou :)