Friday, May 23, 2008

Blog candy

Lil' Deb has just celebrated 2000 visits and has some blog candy as a prize :)
http://lildebstampscrap.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-candy.html

So go and visit :) I now have another great blog to admire on my favourites list :)

So much to learn from....

Hugs Heather

3 comments:

BetteJo said...

Do you sell your cards? They look lovely! If you haven't seen it yet - look at www.etsy.com - a wonderful place to sell all things handmade. You might want to give it a try. :)

Heather "Hev" said...

Wow - thankyou for the encouragement Bettejo - that has made my day.

I mainly make things for friends but have made a couple for sale. I just dont know what to charge people.

At the moment I am concentrating on making things for our big dart raffle. As some extra prizes.

Thankyou again for the encouragement :)

Donna said...

Your cards are gorgeous. In reading your profile I noticed you too carried paper and scissors around LOL, me too, and now I dress the barbie dolls in paper. I've been dabbling in digi too and thats fun. Nice papers and embellishments to print for hybrid projects also.

Yes yes, you certainly should be selling your cards. Etsy.com is a great place to do that also.

Take a look around the site and see what others are charging and try to figure out a good cost for your supplies and time based on that. Your cards will fly out!!