Hello everyone :)
As a way of thanking you for your friendships, comments and visits during the past 11 months I have decided to do a 3 chance blog candy.
As you probably know I am a co-founder of Incy Wincy Children's Charities - a NOT for PROFIT organisation which is aiming to help kids in our local community (with a future plan of spreading our wings!!) so this candy will offer free downloads from our download shop as prizes.
We need as much support and publicity as we can get!
There are some things I would like you to do please :)
To be included in each of the draws you have to do a range of things I will be asking.
Each thing I ask and you do will give you a chance at one of 3 chances to win 4 image downloads from our charity store (more pictures coming so keep checking back) http://www.iwcc.iinet.net.au/ is our site.
(((1)))
Please follow my blog and spread the word on your blog - as I said the more word of mouth the better - and I will have random things I will make available only to my blog's readers!!
(((2)))
Go to Incy Wincy http://www.iwcc.iinet.net.au/ and sign up for the newsletters - we promise never to give your details to a third party. If we can prove to potential sponsors we have a huge newsletter base (or even better a huge paid membership base) they will be more eager to support us :) The more support the more money we can raise and the more kids we can help :) and/or join the Incy Wincy Children's Charities cause on Facebook http://apps.facebook.com/causes/240546?m=de0957a2
(((3)))
Leave your name and blog link here and as an extra fun thing leave me your favourite quote (as you can see I love quotes!!)
I am going to leave this candy open until Saturday 28th March and will draw on the 29th.
Thank You for helping spread the word :)
10 comments:
I'm back. I posted on my blog
Glitterbabe Greetings!
I don't have a favorite quote - well, I probably do, but can't think of it, but I saw a poem that I thought was definitely fun! It goes:
I think that I shall never see
A rubber stamp that I DON'T need!!!
Oh wait! I just thought of a quote.... "Dear God... If you can't make me thin, please make my friend FAT!"
Hugs to you and the best of luck with Incy-Wincy!
Hi I posted you on my blog and got the newsletter and I loved putting my name on the map Now for the quote
Good night, good night! parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.
William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet.
Hugs Linda
I found your info at Stef's web site. I've added your info to may blog candy alert section on my blog: http://indianainking.blogspot.com I've added myself as a follower and subscribed to the newsletter.
Now for a quote...
My favorite is from Eleanor Roosevelt. God will never send you anything that you cannot handle.
Thanks for the chance to win. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your blog better.
Hi Heather =)
(1) = Done
(2) = Done
(3) = Sarah @ http://sezplace.blogspot.com/.
My favourite quote is: (well it's what I always say) "Why cant people just grow up and act their age"
Thanks Heather. Hope Incy Wincy is doing good :)
Hi Hun! i'll be back to enter for this!!!!
Well Heather, I am finally catching up with Blogland :) and thought that your blog candy is just great.
I accomplished all the requierments - hope I didn't miss anything.
I posted about your candy Here.
I also signed up for Incy Wincy Newsletters and left a message in there. I will return soon, I promise.
Now about the quote...
God, I have so many favourites! I am a quotes-freak :D
OK, my very very favourite one is:
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery~
Hugs,
Mada
Hi Again I am now a follower as I forgot to do it last time oops senior thing lol.I shall display your logo on my blog.
Hugs Linda
Hi Heather!
Ok- i already follow your blog-I am sure I already signed up to get your newsletter and I will post about your candy on my blog!
fav quote is the only one I can think of right now-
Dont' put off till tomorrow what you can do today. no idea who it is from. Thanks for the opportunity!
Cool blog candy!!! I just became a follower & signed up for the newsletter - I'm ALL about helping out causes for children!!!! Here is my blog link: http://cattsscratchingpost.blogspot.com/
And my favourite quote is: I hope I can be the person my dog thinks I am.
Thanks for a chance to win!
Chris
Already following and signed up to Incy Wincy.
My favourite quote is...
I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow - yep soppy I know!!! Lol
Will pop a link on my blog.
Hugs Emma x
Post a Comment