Hello :)
I really must remember to blog my creations here and not just on the
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog, and or Facebook (oops)
Anyway....
The current challenge over at IWD is Sparkle and Shine and we have 2 awesome sponsors
Sasayaki Glitter and Melonheadz
Both designers are so AWESOME I could honestly colour their images all day!!
Firstly are 2 of the creations from the Bitty Babies set over at Melonheadz by the remarkable Nikki
You get SO much that you could easily do a whole scrapbook or photo album with this set.
I have done 2 baby card so far
Last but no means least are creations from Sasayaki Glitter by the gorgeous Naz
As you can see I had a helper this challenge :)
My wonderful nephew Lucas wanted to help me and grabbed the Elly the Elephant Dancing image!! He has done a fabulous job !! So much so he has reached over 110 likes on a Facebook post I shared his picture on. WAHOO!!!
I used the Turtle and Duck image for my ATC
Thank you for stopping by <3 div="" nbsp="">
3>
3>



No comments:
Post a Comment