Monday, February 6, 2017

Labrador massage



using  Knitty Kitty's  Labrador Massage

Hi all :)

Well what do you think??  I must admit I had a lot of trouble colouring this image - just couldnt get the cats to look right, or the background...  but I persevered and this is the end result.
I used my Spectrum Noir markers on my Xpress it paper 

I am learning to trust myself a bit more and go to the end before I bin something. 
This wasnt the first time Id coloured it to be honest.

This card is for Incy Wincy Designs Challenge LOVE...
Not all love has to be red or pink and frilly - and when I got to choose an image from Knitty Kitty for this challenge I fell in Love with this image.

Reminds me of Missy and the cats :)

Our sponsors this challenge are linked below and their prizes are shown - so please come over and have a play with us

Eekers/Knitty Kitty - Prize - 3 Digi

our other generous sponsor is 
Lemon Shortbread - Prize - 3 Digi

Have a great day x

entering this to:
World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #18

3 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this is so cute and adorable.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Eekers said...

Well you defo can't tell you had probs colouring it! It's great! :)Thanks very much for choosing one of my images to colour, I am really impressed and love the result :)
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Wanda said...

So glad you didn't put this in the bin. I think it is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge