The challenge has been live for nearly a week, and as usual my brain is in a thousand different places at once!!
Our challenge was a colour theme (click HERE to go and see all the details)
We had 2 great sponsors and I will link with my creations of where you can find the images I used :)
My first card Lonely Sisi by Ppinky Dolls
I absolutely LOVE how this came out - I was very worried but when I put it on the wallpaper background it came to life. So elegant, soft and sophisticated :)

so cute !! I found some scrapbooking paper, and when I added the image I couldnt see it needing anything else! You can just make out the glitter in the paper :)
and lastly Baeren am Strand by Miezo
I couldnt resist these 3 beach going bears :)
I tried blending with my Spectrum Noir markers - not quite there yet but I will keep trying.
Edges of the backing paper have been distressed to give a texture
Id love it if you could say hi and let me know what you think :) Have a fabulous day x
I tried blending with my Spectrum Noir markers - not quite there yet but I will keep trying.
Edges of the backing paper have been distressed to give a texture
Id love it if you could say hi and let me know what you think :) Have a fabulous day x


No comments:
Post a Comment