Happy Monday everyone :)
Been worked off my feet and hardly have time to get any inspiration for cards these days but I felt a little urge and knew it was the perfect time to do my project for this weeks
Incy Wincy Challenge which is Birthday.

So what do you think??
I found a little draw I had with different bits and pieces and decided to challenge myself with using what was in there.
The sides were a bit bare and I thought Id be daring and try to use some beads and wire to make some sort of wand type thing for bear to hold. Didn't turn out too badly :)
We are sponsored by
KnK Designs

and I chose to use Little Teddy
which you can purchase HERE
So pop on over to Incy Wincy Designs and play along for your chance to win 3 sets
Been worked off my feet and hardly have time to get any inspiration for cards these days but I felt a little urge and knew it was the perfect time to do my project for this weeks
Incy Wincy Challenge which is Birthday.
So what do you think??
I found a little draw I had with different bits and pieces and decided to challenge myself with using what was in there.
The sides were a bit bare and I thought Id be daring and try to use some beads and wire to make some sort of wand type thing for bear to hold. Didn't turn out too badly :)
We are sponsored by
KnK Designs

and I chose to use Little Teddy
which you can purchase HERE
So pop on over to Incy Wincy Designs and play along for your chance to win 3 sets
5 comments:
Hi Hev, love what you did with this little chap, hugs Sheryl xx
Love it, so cute xx
Sweet card! Love the bright colours!!
Hugs
Dawn xx
It is a lovely wee bear a bit like those collectable ones. Vee xx
So cute, I love the adorable bear
Lindsay xx
Post a Comment