Happy New Year everyone :)
I hope you are having a wonderful time and that 2012 will be a fabulous year for you all :)
This week at Incy Wincy Designs our theme is ANYTHING GOES
New Year and we all celebrate in our own fun ways.
I decided to try something new and made a digi card using various freebies I have found around the internet.
I am trying to branch out and try new things and this is maybe my 2nd digi try -
Id love to know what you think!!!!!
I really enjoyed doing it :)
We are once again sponsored by our very own star Nikki owner and designer of
the prize is any 3 digis at the store :)
I used her fun image called Rocky Road Ice Cream Cone the very last image in this yummy set :)
Would love it if you could go and wish all of my other Design Team friends a Happy New Year :)
Their links are on my sidebar
Have a wonderful 2012 everyone
Hugs Heather xx


3 comments:
That looks Scrummy
Love Jan xx
OHHHH Yummi card! look forward to working with you on the Incy Wincy Team, hugs Samantha :0)
Hev it so fab you created a digital card with the Rocky Road I love it :)
hugs Nikki
Post a Comment