Thursday, June 30, 2011

Another one I haven't shared....

Hi again :)

Well I knew I had a card I two I had made and hadn't posted to my blog so here is one for you.

I am so happy how it come out - considering I didn't have too long to plan for it.

I had 24 hours to do an engagement card with black and red as the main colour combo

Love to here what you think??


I had this image in my folder but didnt know where it came from - so thanks to whoever :)
Sentiment is another beauty from Netty

Ends up the happy couple were ecstatic with it so that was worth all the panic.

Have a wonderful day
Heather

3 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, love your card Hev, and lovely that you've used my sentiment !!! Thanks for sharing (and thanks for the credit!) Annette xx

Marlene said...

Oh, this is ADORABLE! I love it!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. Glad you are enjoying the freebies!

Spyder said...

Thank you heather! my fault, couldn't've put the code in right! Ok now!! (I hope)

Love your bottle, I can never draw them straight!! They always look like I've drunk the champers inside! The bubbles are really good!!

(Lyn))