Hi again :)
As you already know I love Paulette over at TLC Creations and she has offered some people who have used her creations to be part of a blog hop :)
So whilst I had 10 minutes to spare I emailed her and asked to be part of it :)
A friend of mine asked me to make her friend a 50th Birthday card and I absolutely fell in love with this heart design and decided to play in making a digital card front.
First time I have ever done a whole front with different elements
and I was so happy how it turned out :)
What do you think????
(please click on it to get a better picture)

The pink paper I used as a mat is textured and I added the gems
in the corners to bring the purple out.
Again my photography has let me down and it dosent show
the real beauty of this card.
Please leave a comment and when I have some spare time
I will pop by your blog and say hello
Thank you hand have a lovely day
Next stop in the hop is http://craftchaos.blogspot.com/2011/02/inspirational-challange-at-dude-time.html
24 comments:
WOW this is gorgoeus
hugs
Ildiko
The card turned out Great! Glad to see this image used in such a lovely way. Thanks for sharing!
Sorry, not sure if my previous comment took. Just love the card!
Your birthday card is absolutely gorgeous!
Lovely card. Thanks for sharing.
I really like this image from TLC. I like what you did with it on the card!
This is awesome! Would make a great 50th anniversary card too!!!
Hi Heather, love the card you made. I have put this beauty from Paulette on my pc as well to use it some time. This is a great idea. Kind regards, Helen (i am also in the hop from Paulette - http://creamieke.blogspot.com)
Great choice for the blog hop. I did a post last night with this heart. I added Mom in the middle for Mothers day cards. Thanks for sharing your creation.
Very pretty card. Well done!
I clicked on the picture but it didn't work for me but I think it looks like it would be real pretty IRL.
So very pretty!
Very pretty card. I know Christine will love it! Thanks for sharing your work.
Your friend will love this lovely card you have made. Very pretty!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥
Beautiful job, beautiful card. It's fun putting different images together. Now that you have done it once you will be trying it a lot more.
so beautiful. This card is just amazing.
Beautiful! Great idea. Thanks for sharing.
This is a beautiful card! You did a wonderful job putting everything together.
GORGEOUS! I love that heart element too! You did a fantastic card! Thank you for sharing it!
Beautiful card,TFS
Beautiful card... so soft and sweet.
This is beautiful!!! I'm sure your friend loved it. You would never know it was your first time to make a whole card front this way.
Hi Heather! This is an amazing creation! I love that you've tied the your colours to that of Paulette's image... just perfect! I'm sure Christine will love it!
hugs and blessings from east of the border,
Pauline
Great card! Love the heart frame on the 50!
Post a Comment