Hi everyone :)
Sorry been awol - a very sick mother and some personal stuff going on I havent had a chance to do anything or the energy for that matter!! Today Mum came home from hospital and I have managed to go through some emails and blogs etc.
I found this wonderful award given to me by
Katrina at http://flutterbytrina.blogspot.com/

As with any award, by accepting this award it has some conditions;
1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept?? YES!! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the luck people the have been tagged.
As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers
I will post the award on my side bar and I nominate the following blogs for this award;
I am going to nominate the girls of the Incy Wincy Design Team who have been a saviour this past week or two!!
Yeah I know it is 7!!!
Well fingers crossed Ms Mojo can come and visit and I can join in again.
I usually craft when I am down but I cant seem to lately....
Have a lovely day and remember whats important in your life
HUGS
1 comment:
thanx for the tag. you got off easy. it's hard to pick blogs when you don't know too many people
Post a Comment