Wow what a week!!! Never thought Id get this done in time......
Hope you are well and wonderful to see you again :)
This week at
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge
We were given a recipe to follow :)
3 flowers, 2 papers and 1 image
(which for us DT was from Meljen's Designs)
I had a lot of fun doing this even if I had some trouble adding 3 flowers :)
Can you see what I have done??
Hope you are well and wonderful to see you again :)
This week at
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge
We were given a recipe to follow :)
3 flowers, 2 papers and 1 image
(which for us DT was from Meljen's Designs)
I had a lot of fun doing this even if I had some trouble adding 3 flowers :)
Can you see what I have done??

I cut the 3rd flower into quarters and used it as a border on the main image :)
Pretty sneaky hey!! LOL!!
I think it came out quite effective actually :)
My "Get Well Soon" idea was the apple being "An apple a day keeps the Doctor away"
I was going to have that on the front but nah....
We are sponsored by the wonderful
http://www.meljensdesigns.com/

and the winner gets 4 images all of their own :)
How fabulous is that!!
So get creating - go over to Incy Wincy and show us all what you have cooked up for us :)
Have a fabulous day
Hugs Hev xx
2 comments:
This is adorable Heather!! Great use of the Meljen's Designs image!! :) HUGS
Hi Hev love the card!!!the image is coloured beautifully! and wow gorgeous blog design!
Post a Comment