Hello again everyone :)
Hope this finds you fit and well and life being good to you :)
This week at Incy Wincy Designs the theme is ANYTHING GOES and this week are being sponsored by Aspire To Thrive Incy Wincy Designs' base charity. Winner gets $10 to spend at the store.
The design team got to do whatever we wanted this week - and we all used an image from Aspire To Thrive Shop.
I decided to jazz up a little heart gift box I had laying around. It was painted red, and then the edges and inside were painted black (sorry no pics of that bit) then I added ATTCC Bear
then edged the heart with beautiful green sequin flowers.
Finished it with a green flower on bears belly to tie it all in :) Had lots of fun making this :)
DESIGN TEAM CALL ENDS 10th OCTOBER 2010 -
I am going to paste the design team call from
Incy Wincy Designs and I really hope you consider applying :)
We are easy going and a lovely bunch of people:)
Well its that time of the year again.... We must say goodbye to our lovely Design Team members, BUT, that means INCY WINCY DESIGNS is having a Design Team Call :)
We are looking for 4 or 5 more people to help us here and would love it if you would consider joining us and spreading the word!!
Here is the guidelines
If you would like to show your interest please answer the following
All shows of interest must be sent to incywincychallenge@hotmail.com with the words DESIGN TEAM in the subject line.
Entries close October 10, 2010 and those chosen will be notified by October 13, ready to start on November 1st.
An email confirming your show of interest will be sent so if you haven't received it in 48 hours please let us know.
We are so excited to be doing this and we have a few changes and GREAT new sponsors coming up which we hope you will like :)
So looking forward to hearing from you :)
Heather and Chris
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Have a wonderful day

7 comments:
Hi Heather: Thank you for visiting my blog. I really love your little heart box with the bear on it. Since I am a bear lover, this is dear to my heart!!! lol What a cutie.
Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
Ha! The bear is cute.:)
I love the bling on the edge.
It's Pretty.:)
Hello Heather! Love your card! The shiny clovers are very cute around the edges of your heart above! Thanks for dropping by my blog! :)
Scrappy
(big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com)
Hi Hev, this is really cute, I love your sweet teddy .. such an adorable smile, melts your heart. Thank you for popping by today.. yes, I always try to visit back :)) Hey, I've been to Australia but not to Adelaide. I loved it! My brother and some aunts live there xxx
I just left a message here but I think I forgot to sign-in to my Google account and the comment was lost. To make what was a long story short, thank you for visiting and leaving me a comment today for participating over at the Incy Wincy Challenge Blog. I love "anything goes" challenges and thank you for having them, and allowing me to play.
Thank you too for inviting here to your blog. BTW, your box is just adorable!!!
I'll be back again soon and I'll definitely be back over to Incy Wincy!!!
Hey there Heather, It's me (Scrappy) again! I just came back, because I took a second look at your project and realized it is not a card, but a cute little heart shaped box! I still think it's really brilliant though! :) Talk at you again later!
Hi Hev xx
I love what you have done with this cute bear! xx
Great blog hun x
Thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comments.
Hugs Tina xx
Post a Comment