Monday, June 28, 2010

IWD 48 - things With Wings

Hello from a freezing South Australia - winter is really setting in now!!

This week over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge the theme is Things With Wings

Our very generous sponsor is

Paper Jewels



Paper Jewels who are offering a $15 gift certificate to their store!!




As I said the theme is Things With Wings and I am sure you can come up with something to fit this theme!!

My Design Team piece for this week looks much better in real life but this was the best I could get the photo.

I used a freebie from our design team member Nikki - isnt it gorgeous!!

I then made my own flower - just cut petal shapes and stuck them in a circle.
I had no idea how it would turn out but I am very pleased with it and will definitely
be doing it again in the future.
I tend to be wary of trying new things but am getting braver :lol:



The blue background is actually tissue paper and it has a lot
of blue blends in it, but the flash drowned them out sadly.

Wishing you all a fabulous week and I hope it is warmer where you are!!

Happy 4th July to my American friends also

HUGS!!!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Heather love all the bling and the colour is fab.Gosh your freezing and we are sweltering here in the UK,we are not used to it.xxx

Nikki said...

Awe Heather this is fantastic I love all the Bling it's os sparkly

Honestly I take a cold day over a hot day it's ROASTING HERE and it's got lots of Humidity YUCK!!

hugs Nikki

Claire said...

Hi Heather, thanks for you lovely comments on my blog. Your cards are gorgeous and this one is a stunner. I love the flower you've made too
Claire xx

Hazel said...

It's good to try new things and such good result here x