Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Have to share this!!

Hi everyone :)

The Stamping Boutique has AWESOME blog candy and it can be found
Right HERE

"Blog candy worth $250.00 including 36 copics!!!"

Got to be in it with a chance to win it :)
Good Luck

3 comments:

Marjo said...

Hi Heather,

Thanks for the lovely comment. You are doing a wonderful thing for your Children's Charities! And I love your blog..I know I am going to have to break down and buy some stamps too...LOL Oh yeah, this Blog Candy is too cool. My granddaughter really wants to win it.. Hugs, Marjo

Farida Rone said...

Hello Heather,
Thanks for the sweet comment you left in my blog and the the invitation to see your blog. I was looking around and all your creations are wonderful and spiring.
Thanks again for all and hope to see you around.
Hugs,
Farida

Cindy Groh said...

When I went to this blog candy there are about 750 comments for this candy. I guess you never know until you try.