Hello once again :)
I fell in love with this sheet I was sent for my card making.
I cant remember how long I sat and imagined looking at that sunset for real - the colours are absolutely amazing!!!
The picture itself came as a oval pyramid and it was really quite effective when it was built up.
My nephew was so excited to see the tree :)

I made this into an easel card so it can be displayed and appreciated - the colours just complemented each other and reminded me of myfave time of year - Autumn - which sadly is reaching its end this year in Australia.
I hope you like this as much as I do and Id love to hear your comments, and I can come and visit your blog too!! Havent had a lot of time to blog hop lately and really need to do it more!
Have a funtastic weekend and see you soon :)
I fell in love with this sheet I was sent for my card making.
I cant remember how long I sat and imagined looking at that sunset for real - the colours are absolutely amazing!!!
The picture itself came as a oval pyramid and it was really quite effective when it was built up.
My nephew was so excited to see the tree :)

I made this into an easel card so it can be displayed and appreciated - the colours just complemented each other and reminded me of myfave time of year - Autumn - which sadly is reaching its end this year in Australia.
I hope you like this as much as I do and Id love to hear your comments, and I can come and visit your blog too!! Havent had a lot of time to blog hop lately and really need to do it more!
Have a funtastic weekend and see you soon :)
3 comments:
That is just so peaceful. Yo have done a fab job of the card to.I like the easel idea. Tania McKay
It is a very calming picture Heather,and very beautiful. You are just coming up to winter,we are just coming up to summer thank goodness,we have had a very long hard winter here in the UK and glad to see the back end of it.xxx
What a beautiful card Hev It's so warm and love the colors :)
hugs Nikki
Post a Comment