Happy Monday :)
This week at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge
our challenge is to make a card for a child or baby!
Generously sponsored by Meljen's Designs
our challenge is to make a card for a child or baby!
Generously sponsored by Meljen's Designs
I decided to do a birthday card for a little boy.
I absolutely love this image and had so much fun putting this card together.
The design team were given 2 images to choose from to use in
showcasing these absolutely beautiful digital stamps.
Go to the blog and have a look what we all have done :)
My brother Greg and SIL Tami and I had a crafting session
and were making easel cards so they look quite similar

I could easily see myself using Meljen's images for a whole range of ideas - they are so versitile
We are generously sponsored by

Prize is 4 digi images - so well worth having a shot and trying to win!!!
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
3 comments:
Gorgeous card Heather! Love you colors you used!
Aw such a sweet card Heather, adorable image and I love the papers.
I hope you are well and have a fantastic wk end.
Hugs Emma x
So cute! I love the paper you used and all the added stars and of course I love the easel cards! I agree, Meljens images are awesome!
Post a Comment