Monday, May 24, 2010

Aspire To Thrive - Button It UP

Hello everyone :)

Hope you are keeping well :)
This week at
Incy Wincy Designs
we have the First Sponsorship from the
New Aspire To Thrive Store :)

For those who are unaware the charity I co-founded
Incy WIncy Children's Charities
has had a complete facelift and new name
ASPIRE TO THRIVE CHILDREN'S CHARITIES :)
If you head over to the website
www.aspiretothrive.com.au
you can have a look around and also go to the shop and see
what fun things we have for sale there :)

Our challenge this week is
BUTTON IT UP
please use buttons somewhere on your creation.
Our design team this week has used one of the new 3d sets
we have for special (except for Nikki who used a Chelsea image - but keep an eye out for the special things we have coming there)

I decided to use the clown image
I absolutely love clowns and was so happy to use this image :)



Tami showed me how to make easel cards and I enjoy using themso I have done a lot lately :)
They seem to be easier to display and draw attention to at fundraising stalls too :)

I do think I will change the sentiment to Happy Birthday if I make more with the clown - I think he would be perfect for birthday cards :)

I have quite a few cards banked up so I am going to go and schedule some posts so I d be very greatful if youd come back and let me know what you think :)

Have a fabulous day
Hugs!!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

I love this Heather,it is so jolly and colourful, and I love easel cards.xxx