Monday, April 5, 2010

Fancy Folds for Incy

Hi everyone :)

Hope you all enjoyed your Easter break and are refreshed and ready to craft!!

Over at
Incy Wincy Designs
this week the challenge is Fancy Folds,
and we are being sponsored by Cowgirl Up Stamps
who is generously donating 3 digital stamps to the lucky winner!!

Your card has to be folded in some fancy way - adding the the fun of it!!

As I had never done a fancy folded card - I wasnt sure which one to attempt and then I saw a tutorial of a spring card so I decided to try and do one.

It was so quick and so easy!! I shall be doing more in the future!!
Although I do think using scrapbook paper as the actual fold may have been a little thick??
or perhaps it is because the paper is embossed that it seemed to crack on the score lines??
Live and learn :)

So what do you think??
The image is Maggie by Cowgirl Up Stamps
and was kindly given to the whole DT to use.



Where can you find Cowgirl Up Stamps??
Please pop over to
Stitchy Bear Stamps Store
and have a look around :)



Have a wonderful day and thank you for popping in and saying Hello :)

16 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Very cute

Claire Phillips said...

Great card - fab fold! Thanks for popping by, at the mo blogger is playing up and won't let me follow - but will be back! Cheers Claire x

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is fabulous! LOVE that fantastical folding technique!!

Davi said...

WOW. I really like this card. The cool fold, image and colors all work for a great card!

Davi said...

WOW. I really like this card. The cool fold, image and colors all work for a great card!

Di said...

Hi Hun
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, your cards are beautiful!
hugs Di xxxxx

Nikki said...

Hev it's Beautiful :) I LOVE THIS !!! gonna have to make one now
I have Digi candy if you want to enter :)
hugs Nikki

Emma said...

Hi Heather
Hope you are well and had a lovely easter break too.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the spring style and papers.
Hugs Emma x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny, im sorry ive not been by before now, where does the time go? and there simply aren't enough hours in the day! i hope you had a wonderful Easter. I am so behind with my blog hopping! its been great catching up with you, you've made some stunning cards as always!!! hope not to leave it so long next time! hugs Linda x

Mary said...

Beautiful card!

hugs
Mary

Kim said...

WOW!!!YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....GOOD LUCK
ON WINNING....
I HAVE BECOME A FOLLOWER AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU
TO FOLLOW ME TOO AT COWGIRL UP STAMPS
THANKS FOR USING MY STAMP.....
BIG Hugs CJ
COWGIRL UP STAMPS

lisa808 said...

Awesome fold!

Leanne said...

I love this style of card, it always looks so classy!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Beverly G said...

I haven't tried one of those yet,looks very intriguing.

Doreen said...

A great job ,it is a gorgeous spring card.Well done with your first attempt You have a great blog and some lovely work.xxx

Sandra said...

Hi Heather,
really lovely Card, I like the original folding and this stamp and coloring is gorgeous.
Hugs, Sandra