I am so excited to see we have reached 100 entrants this week at
Incy Wincy Designs
that I thought I would thank everyone for their wonderful support :)
We are also near 200 followers as well :)
The charity has undergone a HUGE change and I will be announcing all about that shortly.
So again thank you for helping to make us a huge success and for thiose who have purchased from our store - a big hug!!
Heather
Incy Wincy Designs
that I thought I would thank everyone for their wonderful support :)
We are also near 200 followers as well :)
The charity has undergone a HUGE change and I will be announcing all about that shortly.
So again thank you for helping to make us a huge success and for thiose who have purchased from our store - a big hug!!
Heather
1 comment:
Congrats!
Post a Comment