Hello everyone and Happy New Year :)
By pure chance I found out that this would be my 200th post!! Just to think I had a full few hour panic attack over starting this blog!!
With this milestone I am sharing with you my entry for
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge 24
which is BLING
We are sponsored by with ever so kind and talented
Dustin Pike of Doodle Dragon Studios
He is kindly donating 3 digis to the winner.
Dustin kindly gave each of the of the design team an image or 2 to work with. I chose Mirror Mirror and Snowball Buddies.

This card uses Mirror Mirror and will be a birthday card for my niece Zoe who will be turning 4 in a couple of weeks.
Inside it says "the prettiest birthday girl I know"
I was hoping to use mirror card inside the mirror , but couldnt find it :(
So instead I used aluminium foil to add as a reflector. Didnt work out as fabulously as I liked but I am sure she will have fun trying to see her reflection :)
The jewels in the mirror were little rhinestones, and the border I did with tiny gold stars, which sparkle as it hits the light. As always my photography has a lot to be desired!
Please come over and join us - would love to see you!!
Up until the end of May we have top sponsors and fabulous prizes :)
We are very fortunate to have been given so many wonderful donations :)
Have a sunshiny day :)
By pure chance I found out that this would be my 200th post!! Just to think I had a full few hour panic attack over starting this blog!!
With this milestone I am sharing with you my entry for
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge 24
which is BLING
We are sponsored by with ever so kind and talented
Dustin Pike of Doodle Dragon Studios
He is kindly donating 3 digis to the winner.
Dustin kindly gave each of the of the design team an image or 2 to work with. I chose Mirror Mirror and Snowball Buddies.

This card uses Mirror Mirror and will be a birthday card for my niece Zoe who will be turning 4 in a couple of weeks.
Inside it says "the prettiest birthday girl I know"
I was hoping to use mirror card inside the mirror , but couldnt find it :(
So instead I used aluminium foil to add as a reflector. Didnt work out as fabulously as I liked but I am sure she will have fun trying to see her reflection :)
The jewels in the mirror were little rhinestones, and the border I did with tiny gold stars, which sparkle as it hits the light. As always my photography has a lot to be desired!
Please come over and join us - would love to see you!!
Up until the end of May we have top sponsors and fabulous prizes :)
We are very fortunate to have been given so many wonderful donations :)
Have a sunshiny day :)
7 comments:
Wonderful card Heather, love all the sparkle. I bet Zoe will love it.
Hugs
Joanne xx
Hello Heather, I bet your niece Zoe will love your card and I love The mirror on your card.
love
Zoe
xxxx
What a neat idea for a card. I am sure that youe niece will love her card. It should be fun watching her look for herself. :)
Mary
Gorgeous card Heather!!...I bet your niece will love it!!...Happy New Year!!...Hugs, Ila
aww this is fantastic Heather I love the mirror and the foil is a great idea, Happy new year hun hugs Jill xx
Heather Girl How are you????
I have missed you and I have to tell you how much your two comments around Christmas meant to me.
I still keep up with you on my google reader I just find very little time to get out and comment any more but my new years resolution is to devote 1 hour in my morning 4 days a week to do more commenting because I miss that connection I had with all my stamping friends!!!!
I adore this blog look the yellows and oragnes and Butterflys is totally stunning.
We finally got a new printer and I know Incy Wincy has really taken off I am starting to see it more and more out there but if you ever need me to do a project for you to help out again let me know cause now I have a printer again LOL!!!!
I love the mirror/microscope thing on your card so so cute!!!
Heather Schlatter
Heathers Heavinly Stampations
Hi Heather
Hope you are well and had a lovely christmas. Happy new year!!
Your cards if fantastic, love the mirror and bet Zoe will too.
Hugs Emma x
Post a Comment