Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Creating Christmas 4



Hello Everyone :)

Well Creating Christmas is coming to an end this year and I have had a lot of fun participating.

I didnt get as many projects completed as I had hoped but as we all know life likes to throuw curveballs which make us move off of our given path.

I would like to offer you this last PDF file of a drawing with 3 different colours
Black and White
Pink
Blue

Should be a colour to suit you.

I will include one of the colour versions for you to have a look at



Click on the Christmas Pictures for you sign to go to the download file

I hope you like them :)

8 comments:

Emma said...

Hi Heather
Hope you are well. Huge thanks for the image, I got mine on the newsletter. So very happy that all is going well with Incy Wincy.
Hugs Emma x

LianeZ said...

Thanks for the Freebie, here's to learning to hit curve balls out of the park in the New Year! - LianeZ

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather - a very Merry Christmas & Happy 2010 to you and yours! Thanks for the freebie!

Ila said...

Hi Heather...the images are Fabulous!!..Thnaks for sharing!!..I've been MIA the last while...getting over the flu..and getting ready for Xmas (a little behind on that one..lol)...Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and only the Best in the New Year!!!...Big Hugs!! Ila

Jill said...

Hi Heather, aww thanks so much for your lovely comments, I hope you and your family have a wonderful christmas, I must apoligise for not visiting you, its been a tough couple of months for me, lets hope things get better in 2010 love n hugS Jill xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Heather Merry Christmas!!

Shirley said...

well it looks like I am starting Christmas 2010 'cos I love this image. It is a have to have one. No, make that NEED. :)
Hugs
Shirley
Durham Lass

lisa808 said...

Merry Christmas!