Monday, November 9, 2009

Thank You Incy Wincy Designs challenge 17


Hi Everyone :)

Time flies when your having fun...... or working yourself crazy
(take your pick ;) )

This week at
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge
the theme is
THANK YOU.

Whether it is for Thanksgiving or just a just because - thank you should be an everyday occurance. Maybe not for a card but I am sure if you stretch your imagination a bit you could find someone you could send a Thank You card too!!

Here is my card which my Mum and I did together - she had ideas and I helped her put them together.



Mum has only made a few cards and didnt particularly like this one and I absolutely love it!!

So where do you side - Mum or me

Love for you to join us this week :)

I have also asked to join up with a Celebration Of Christmas
This is the main blog
http://creatingchristmas-tlc.blogspot.com

Lots of giveaways and fun.

Have a wonderful day and I will see you soon :)








4 comments:

Risa said...

Hi Hev,
What a stunning card! Your color combos and image is gorgeous! Take care and have a beautiful day!
hugs
Risa:)

cheryl said...

love this its gorgoues hun have a lovely day hugs cheryl xxxxx

Mary said...

I think that the card came out beautiful. :)

Mary

Anonymous said...

...beautiful card Heather - love your choice of colours. Well done Heather & Mum.