Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Creating Christmas 2

Hi Everyone :)

I have been so busy and apologise for not giving away more freebies sooner - I am working on some new stuff at the moment!

Although I have had some interest in my little bear as clipart only .

So What I have done for giveaway 2 is make a sheet of bears - 2 different designs and both with a mirror image. The only difference in the bears is the candy cane on the bib. The 2nd picture has a plain bib so you can customise as you wish :) I was thinking perhaps initials or the year??? Any thing is possible really!

I ask that you dont sell this image or give it away - just send people to this page and download from there. Helps me to see what people like and what they dont.

Click on the bears to take you to the download page :)

Have a fabulous day :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Anonymous said...

....wow Heather you are getting very good at this - too cute, with thanks.

Unknown said...

Fab Freebie Hev, love it, hopefully my USB port will arrive tomorrow, so that I can get my brand new spanking Printer working, and guess what will be 1st in the Q for printing....Hugs Avril xxx