Hello everyone :)
Just a quick note to apologise for not updating this past fortnight. Life has been busy and we are waiting for word of when our mother will be admitted to hospital - which is anytime in the next 4 weeks or so.
I am doing a bit of crafting here and there but havent actually done a whole project yet. Hope to be able to do some in the next few days. I am sure we are all the same - we intend to do things but it sometimes doesnt happen that way.
Apologies for not getting around to blogs either and saying hello - I havent forgeotten you.
Sorry to my followers who arent getting posts from me - I understand why some of you have felt the need to unsubscribe.
Have a wonderful day and hope to be back with you soon.
Hugs
10 comments:
Hev, you sound like life is Hectic, I think we all know that feeling, some times are worse than other, I hope you get good news for your Mum, you must be worried sick....Take good care off yourself and look forward to seeing you back soon. Much love and Hugs Avril xxx
Best wishes for you and your family Heather.
Hope everything will be better soon and that your mother will be well.
Take care of yourself.
big HUG, Inger
Hev, dont apologize, Kath needs the support she can get, I do hope she can get into the hospital very soon.
Huge hugs...:)
Hi Heather:
We all go through these ups and downs, so I don't think you have to apologize - we've been there and totally understand.
Take care and I wish your mom well.
Aw Heather I'm so sorry you've been having a hard time, don't worry about us, life always seem to get in the way of our crafting time. Take your time, we'll all be here when you get back. Hope your mum is ok hun. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx
Hope your mom gets the care she needs soon, please don't put so much importance on who subscribes and who doesn't. You'll make yourself crazy!
Hope your mom gets the care she needs soon, please don't put so much importance on who subscribes and who doesn't. You'll make yourself crazy!
Hev, back to let you know that I have left something on my blog for you to hopefully cheer you up at this difficult time. Hugs Avril xx
No need to apologise Heather, life always has to come first and at times it takes total priority. Best wishes to your mum, you and your family, hoping all goes well.
Take care
Joanne x
I am sorry to hear all is so hectic! I think summer is just more that way than winter anyways! Hope all is going good-miss ya!
Post a Comment