Monday, June 29, 2009

2 more challenges!!! yes - amazing huh!!!

Hello again :)

Yes I know (feels forehead) I havent crafted like this in a REALLY long time - and I have been enjoying it.

First one is for
Digital Challenge Tuesday 12
and the challenge was to use your scraps of paper.
So this is what I came up with.

The image is the gorgeous Ethan digital stamp PLEASE go and read about the heartwarning story of these digi-stamps HERE it is for a wonderful cause and a wonderful way to celebrate a sweet little boys life. I am not ashamed to admit every time I read the story I shed a tear or two.





the next challenge is for Funky Fairy's Challenge 22 and you have to use at least 1 funky fairy item - which I used a free paper sheet (thank you) there is a sketch to follow and this is my interpretation.

The image is one I got from Joanne in blog candy win and the image is by Spiral Whisper


I have done another card but I wont be showing it here yet - I owed it for Incy Wincy Designs Challenge 4 and the theme is Red and White - if you would like to join us you have until Wednesday to enter and win our bundle of images.

13 comments:

Anjou Krelovich said...

Great cards! thanks for playing along with the Digital Tuesday Challenge!

Unknown said...

Both wonderful cards Heather.

You've done a grand job with the FF sketch, wonderful colouring.

Thanks for joining us this week over on FFC.

Joanne x

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards. Love your take on the FFC's sketch. thank you for taking part at FFC

Emma said...

Hi Heather...
Wow and craft you have!! Fantastic cards, love the images and colours.
Thanks for joining us at DTC and FF challenges - good luck hun.
Emma x

Anne said...

Hi Heather
Tweo great cards there, thanks for joining us this week on Funky Fairies
Anne x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, great take on the sketch. Thanks for taking part in the Funky Fairy's Challenge. Anesha

Linda . J said...

Hi Heather
fantastic cards with such a beautiful images and beautifully coloured.
Hugs Linda

Unknown said...

just amazing, thanks for joining us at DTC

cheryl said...

brilliant cards hun great colouring too love cheryl xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Two great cards, Heather - I love the images - cute!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) Love the papers you used and the image is gorgeous !!

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy's Challenge :-)
lorraine x x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You go girl!! I love the fun images and the coloring!! Fabulous job!! TFS! ;)

Jill said...

ohh Heather they are both gorgeous and so cute, I love your colouring, great images hugs Jill xx