Heya everyone :)
Still around - I have spend a lot of time colouring images - I find that very soothing!!
Also been working hard on getting everything ready with Incy Wincy Designs our challenge is up and running - but I have had a few questions around the place as to if you can enter without a blog?? Of course you can:
Here is an exerpt of the post I just wrote there
Still around - I have spend a lot of time colouring images - I find that very soothing!!
Also been working hard on getting everything ready with Incy Wincy Designs our challenge is up and running - but I have had a few questions around the place as to if you can enter without a blog?? Of course you can:
Here is an exerpt of the post I just wrote there
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How you can WIN - questions answered
We realise everybody doesnt have blogs - and although that isnt a requirement in entering I forgot to put it in the original post
~*~
So please if you want to join in there are 2 ways in which you can win.
~*~
Comment and suggest a name for our beautiful girl character and you get a chance at winning the naming contest. We will be discussing and debating the names suggested and when we have decided the winner will win the download.
~*~
then/or
~*~
The other - which is a random draw - is to leave us your link (either from your blog, photobucket / flicker account, forum (but please make sure we can access the forum to see your pictures without having to sign up) or email us via the link provided.) A piece of art or craft you have done YOURSELF which represents your style. This is just so we can get to share our creativity :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So please - enter if you would like to win this EXCLUSIVE digital stamp designed by Inger Harding especially for our fundraising at go to the challenge blog HERE and enter.

1 comment:
Such a sweet image!
Post a Comment