Hello Everyone :)
Well I finally got the chance to make a card - Ms Mojo came back for a visit and I had heaps of fun :)
This card I made for Willow Sketchie 16th April
Well I finally got the chance to make a card - Ms Mojo came back for a visit and I had heaps of fun :)
This card I made for Willow Sketchie 16th April
My brother bought the download from Willow Designs and we all made cards tonight - so I used the adorably cute Winnie Owl to adorn my Mums Mothers Day card :) As Mum adores Owls and had a huge collection I think she will love it :)
Papers were from various paper stacks and the ribbon is one Greg bought for our charity card making. Such a beautiful rich burgandy colour. So I used that as the sentiment.
Finished off with a couple of little bling flowers and all done :)
I did make another card but I will show that another day - have to add something else first I think.
Please dont forget to read this post Want to join us? it is all about our new challenge blog for Incy Wincy!!
Another clue is we have 7 images from our mystery illustrator - designed especially for us at Incy Wincy.. Ahhh this is so so so exciting!!!
Have a fabulous day and please keep smiling :)
Papers were from various paper stacks and the ribbon is one Greg bought for our charity card making. Such a beautiful rich burgandy colour. So I used that as the sentiment.
Finished off with a couple of little bling flowers and all done :)
I did make another card but I will show that another day - have to add something else first I think.
Please dont forget to read this post Want to join us? it is all about our new challenge blog for Incy Wincy!!
Another clue is we have 7 images from our mystery illustrator - designed especially for us at Incy Wincy.. Ahhh this is so so so exciting!!!
Have a fabulous day and please keep smiling :)
20 comments:
This is lovely Heather. x
great card hev, sounds like you had a great time with your brother too :o)
lotsalove
Amanda xx
Wow hun this is so darn cute lov it.
Hope you are weel sweetie
Hugs Jacqui x
Hi Heather
Hope you are keeping well.
Gorgeous card, love the colours and that ribbon is really lush.
Joanne x
...aw Heather, what a darling card. I'm sure your mum will love it!
Gorgeous card Heather :)
Your card is so sweet. I love the stamp and I love your design.
Mary
This is so cute Heather!! I really love that pretty BG you've made!!
Hi Heather
What a great card!!!!
Hugs Alison.xxx
Oh this is fab Heather, I'm sure your mum will love it. Sharon's stamps are fab, so unique. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx
Gorgeous card Heather, love the cute image and the pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x
I wish we could have the ability to get the lighting right I know this card looks better than this in real life th ribbon is fantastic and the colours are shown pretty close. This card is brilliant.
Greg B
Super cute Hev! I love it!
I love your card Heather and the image is so cute, Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki
Very sweet card honey, hugs pops x
Hey Heather this sounds like so much fun!!! I have never heard of Willow designs I have to go check that out since I have a daughter named Willow!!!
Great Job on this!!!
Heather S.
this is sooo cute! love the sketch too!
Heather what a wonderful card - i love the cutie image - its a gorgeous mothers day card
love tasha xx
Fantastic card...love the image and the ribbons looks brilliant.
Emma x
What a cute image! Great job with that layout too!
Post a Comment