My brother Greg has his blog candy going until 23rd April.
http://whistlingcrafter.blogspot.com
He is offering 2 prizes
each prize consists of
2 acrylic stamp sets
Years membership to Incy Wincy
Set of rub on embellishments.
for an extra chance of winning design a card using our Incy Wincy spider (very friendly spider, you know!!)
He is very talented and has really embraced crafting so please go over and sign to follow him - I promise you wont be disappointed.
Greg usually posts lots of items during the week (although we are busy this week so I am not sure how many things he can post) so he is an active crafter.
Pop by and say hi :)
I hope to be able to show you some stuff by the end of the week - maybe a big picture of all the little things I have been doing.
Until then have a great week :)
http://whistlingcrafter.blogspot.com
He is offering 2 prizes
each prize consists of
2 acrylic stamp sets
Years membership to Incy Wincy
Set of rub on embellishments.
for an extra chance of winning design a card using our Incy Wincy spider (very friendly spider, you know!!)
He is very talented and has really embraced crafting so please go over and sign to follow him - I promise you wont be disappointed.
Greg usually posts lots of items during the week (although we are busy this week so I am not sure how many things he can post) so he is an active crafter.
Pop by and say hi :)
I hope to be able to show you some stuff by the end of the week - maybe a big picture of all the little things I have been doing.
Until then have a great week :)
2 comments:
His blog is super. He's fun and getting more and more crafty everyday. I enjoy following him.
Hugs,
You are both so busy!!! You are also both so GREAT!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you have! Tell everyone Hi for me!
Post a Comment