Saturday, January 31, 2009

Havent forgotten ya!!

Hello!!
I am just so hot - this heatwave it NUTS!!!!
I have been blog crawling but am so tired just dont feel like commenting at the moment!!
Please forgive me and I hope to be back in a day or so!!
Now where is Mother Nature's email?????

10 comments:

Stef H said...

You should be here in Illinois. The high today was 18F. It's freakin' cold! Australia is have some awful heat too. Hope your AC is working.

You are missed, but look how exciting it'll be when you do come back!

Stay cool, my friend.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Soooooooooo jealous! We are freeezing here! Pop over to my blog babe - i have something for ya.
Sharon xx

2 Worlds said...

Hope you feel better soon..

Ms Muffin said...

Oh, I'm feeling with you ...
I lived in Brisbane for six months when I went to Uni and when I left Australia it was December ... And even though I really loved Australia and my stay there - at the time I was quite happy to go because the weather was just driving me nuts. I was sweating all day - doing nothing at all ...
Must be even worse now. You have my deepest sympathy. If I could wrap up some cold and send you - I definitely would. We have enough over here in Germany ... even some snow ...

Unknown said...

You can have some of our Artic blast if you'd like to do a little swap for some of your hot weather..lol, might even be able to throw in some snow too come the end of the weekend. Hope it soon cools for you Heather, we've been watching the news about your heatwave, at least when it's cold you can warm up but it's not so easy when it's so hot to get cool.
Joanne x

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather:
Oh boy, do I feel for you - try to stay cool, my friend and know you are missed.

Risa said...

Hi Heather,
Would you please send some of that heat my way?!*lol* It's only 13 degrees here and I am so sick of the cold.
Have a great day and try to stay cool.
hugs
Risa:)

Cindy Haffner said...

Look forward to see your return, in the mean time enjoy your warm weather we are frezzing here. Happy Week-end

Sue said...

I'll chuck ya some snow over hun that cool ya down ickle bit, hope it cool down for you soon, sue.x

Renee said...

A heat wave? You want my weather???? I'd love to have a little more heat!